O’Shea GT QSx Inflatable SUP
The ‘O’Shea GT QSx Inflatable SUP’ is the the perfect entry into the world of adventure and touring. Both stable and efficient for effortless glide, being equally suited for both intermediate – experienced paddlers or even for those starting out. Perfect for on the river or on the ocean. The GT incorporates an efficient, yet stable rocker for an effortless ride, with HDx construction bringing the stiffness required to make paddling this board a genuine pleasure.
The O’Shea GT QSx Inflatable SUP Features:
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness to create the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced Tow and Leash Eye
- 3-piece Hybrid Carbon Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Original H3 Valve
- Highly Durable Die Cut Crocodile Grip Deck Pad
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack
- 11’2” x 33 x 6″
- Volume = 285LTR
- Recommended Rider Weight = 120KG or Less
O’Shea is a brand based in the UK, founded and still operated by Farrel O’Shea who is the UK’s windsurf and outright speed sailing record holder.
O’Shea is inextricably linked to waters ports. Every aspect of their products is thoroughly tested in UK conditions which is why we love and trust them.