O’Brien Men’s Traditional Buoyancy Aid – Black
O’Brien Men’s Traditional Buoyancy Aid – Black has been made from the softest, most comfortable neoprene around. This vest has been outfitted with a front zipper, strong buckles and adjustable webbing straps. It is thin, lightweight, and Coast Guard approved.
O’Brien Men’s Traditional Buoyancy Aid Features:
- BioLite Construction – Soft, lightweight, breathable, and eco-friendly
- Zip Closure with Two Adjustable Belts – Easy entry and a secure fit
- Front hinge – Enhances range of motion
- Wide Armholes – Improves mobility
- PWC Lanyard Attachment Ring – Fast, convenient way to attach a jetski lanyard